Embedded Software Engineer (m/f/d)
You want to influence automotive software?
Elektrobit (EB) is an award-winning and visionary global supplier of embedded and connected software for the automotive industry. In 11 countries around the globe we are working toward a world in which mobility causes zero fatalities, produces low emissions, and transforms your commute into quality time. In our collaboration with our customers, such as Audi, BMW, Volkswagen and many more, we live and breathe our passion for automotive software and for the mobility of tomorrow.
Your TASKS, which you will drive
- Development of software (embedded) modules
- Hardware bring-up
- Unit test development
- Driver development for our new generation hardware platform (Windows or Linux)
- API development and maintenance of existing libraries
Your SKILLS to impact the world of mobility
- University degree in computer science or in a similar field
- Knowledge in Embedded C and C++ development
- System level understanding
- Knowledge of PCI Express, Ethernet, automotive networks, camera and display links
- Self-confident team player
Your additional SKILLS which are not mandatory
- Hardware software co-design, interest in strong collaboration with FPGA development
- First experience with driver development (Windows or Linux)
- Knowledge about SoP platforms (AMD/Intel)
KEYWORDS from our daily life
C/C++, embedded, hardware-software co-design, GIT, Jenkins, driver development, system-on-chip, GMSL, GUI development
Your BENEFITS at Elektrobit
- International: You will be working in an international, innovative, and diverse company.
- Freedom to act: We embrace using your creativity!
- Office benefits: We provide lunch vouchers, a job ticket for public transportation, indoor bike garage, work health events, as well as height-adjustable desks and much more!
- Exceptional team spirit: We love to spend time together! We organize virtual cooking classes, a weekly company breakfast, sporty activities like running groups, table soccer tournaments, jam sessions with our company band, summer barbecues on our terrace and many more. See for yourself!
- Flexible work location: You will be working from our Vienna office in the 7th district or from your Home Office in Austria.
- Freedom of time: We don’t have core time, so you will be working when and where you’d like!
- Come as you are: We want you, just as you are! No need to dress in a stuffy suit for us – unless you want to!
- Grow with us: We want to see you reach your potential! We offer development paths from manager to chief engineer, and opportunities for professional and personal development through a range of trainings and Udemy courses.
- Great office location: Find us in one of the coolest districts in Vienna (wide range of restaurants, bars and shops).
- Competitive remuneration: This position is paid with an attractive and market-based salary. The minimum annual gross salary according to the IT-collective agreement "ST1 Regelstufe" is 52.136 € based on 38,5 working hours a week. Of course, an overpay is determined, the specific amount is based on relevant work experience.
Interested? Come join our team!
Apply quickly and easily via our job portal, where you can also import your resume data automatically.
Further information on development opportunities, corporate culture, and benefits can be found at
You want to know more about the daily life at Elektrobit? Just check out our videos!
We will be happy to answer your questions; call us on +43 (0)1 59983-7060.