Working with us means believing in the future; in the great people who are shaping it together every day and in the wide-ranging career paths it opens up. #believeinyourself
Erste Group was founded in 1819 as the first Austrian savings bank and today it is one of the largest banking groups in Central and Eastern Europe (CEE). As an attractive employer, Erste Group offers interesting career opportunities in an international environment.
The Department Group Data Quality Management and Innovation Framework is located within the area Group Data Management and Reporting within CFO-division and is designed to improve Group-wide data quality and related processes and to automatize processes within Group Data Management and Reporting. The department provides a DQM Governance and steering, the innovation framework and best practice including policies and end to end processes, is responsible for driving Innovation within the division with regards to usability, process and tool improvements.
- Analyze existing solutions regarding their potential for improvement
- Prepare analysis results including recommendations for decision making
- Design WebGUI's with HTML, CSS3
- Define SQL and noSQL-queries
- Keep Product Backlogs up-to-date
- Support in writing on-line User Manuals
- Perform your obligatory internship
- Currently enrolled at a University/University of Applied Sciences
- Speak fluently English and German
- Like to think outside the box and possess a hands-on mentality
- Have interest realizing a new innovation process in practice
- Provide good social and communication skills
- Are experienced in HQL, Hadoop, Impala, Hive, TypeScript, Jupyterlab, or Python
- Are eager to gain experience in above mentioned technologies and tools and even others
- Work in a precise, reliable and accurate style
- We offer you an exciting and challenging part-time internship (19,25h/week) in an interesting and dynamic field as soon as possible for a duration of 12 months.
- We support your professional and personal development.
- We guarantee an internship allowance of minimum EUR 1.700 gross per month (on a full-time basis).
- Discover and enjoy the benefits of Erste Group
- Erste Group considers the diversity of its employees as key to innovation and success. As employer we are proud to offer everyone equal chances, irrespective of age, skin colour, religious belief, gender, sexual orientation or origin.