- You develop new models and reports to further enhance and enable our business
- You take the lead on BI and analytics projects
- Together with the team you keep the business running and support our business colleagues on issues and problems.
- You transform and improve the current reporting and planning architecture
- You cooperate closely with the corporate controlling and other business functions in innovation projects
- You work with external partners and consultants
- You train and transfer knowledge to key and end users
- High School graduation or College (HTL, FH, University); IT focus is a benefit
- Proficient in the Microsoft Applications
- Willingness to learn and interest for analytics and business processes
- Strong analytical skills, consulting attitude, excellent problem solving and innovative thinking
- Passion for new technologies and commitment to continuous improvement
- Enjoying to work in an international team
- Good oral and written English and German skills
Our offer to you
- An interesting position with exciting challenges in an international stock exchange listed company
- Fringe benefits and excellent infrastructure including company mobile phone and notebook.
- Flexible working hours and bridge days regulation and well balanced home-office regulation.
- Ongoing professional education and trainings
- We offer a market-compatible gross salary starting at € 42.000 p.a., however it can be adapted according to your qualifications and relevant experience
Kapsch is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We attach great importance to a balance in the diversity of our employees. Therefore we welcome all applications without regard to gender, age, religious beliefs/ideology, sexual orientation, ethnicity or national origin.