JTI – Japan Tobacco International – is a leading international tobacco company with headquarters in Geneva. As part of the JT-Group, JTI sells its brands in more than 120 countries with around 44,000 employees in over 70 countries worldwide.
In Vienna we are strengthening our IT Cluster – Austria, Baltics & Scandinavia team and looking for a passionate, collaborative and dedicated team player for the role of
IT Business Solution Manager (f/m/d)
fixed-term contract for 12 months with the possibility to be extended to permanent
The Cluster IT - Austria, Baltics & Scandinavia is responsible to deliver IT Services & Solutions to all Market organizations and to the special functions ÖKOLAB and the RRP Development Center.
The main responsibility of an IT Business Solutions Manager is to keep very good Business relations with our stakeholders, lead the detailed project planning and execution of approved local projects as well as the delivery of small self-developed solutions based on Microsoft Office 365, SharePoint, Power Apps, PowerBI & Microsoft Azure. Furthermore, support the roll-out/implementation of global projects and manage/coordinate the "Market mile". A further responsibility is the management & optimization of our Application Portfolio to increase efficiencies & being cost-effective.
What are the main areas of responsibility?
You will do…
• Business Relationship Management
• Business requirements analysis
• Project management (small to medium scale projects) – Agile (SCRUM) & Waterfall
• Project participation in global projects
• Solutions design and architecture
• Management of external 3rd party consultants/vendors/providers
• ITIL - Experience in the core ITIL processes:
Who are we looking for?
Ideally, you have…
• University Degree in Computer Science (Business Informatics) or strong IT background/experience
• 4+ years' experience in the IT Business Solutions discipline with 2+ of those years, especially in Project Management of Business Solutions/Application.
• Preferred background of employment experience in multinational companies. Good working knowledge of business and related processes in FMCG industry
• Fluent in oral and written English & German
• Experience in at least 3 of the following new technology trends:
• Experience in Business Analysis & Business requirements analysis
• Experience in solutions design and architecture, including but not limited to application design methodology (including Agile methodology), interface design, capacity planning, scalability
• Supplier management
• Leads by example; Works effectively in a fast-paced environment and is able to diffuse project-related conflict
• Able to think clearly and act decisively in crisis situations; understands priorities and strategic importance; highly organized
• Creative, innovative, enterprising; thinks outside the box, challenges status quo
• Able to work with ambiguity and "connect the dots"
• Team-oriented, collaborative; able to network and establish good connections
• Proactive; driven to learn and keep pace with business and technology trends
• Communicates effectively at all levels of the organization
• Goal-oriented, customer service-oriented
We offer you attractive working conditions in an international company with modern equipment in a good location in Vienna. In addition to extensive social benefits, a total annual gross salary of at least € 72.000 is provided for this position if the requirements are met. Depending on qualification and previous experience, the willingness to overpay is given.
Join our team and take advantage of the excellent development and career opportunities at Austria's Number 1 Top Employer. Are you interested in this exciting opportunity? We look forward to receiving your application in English!