Erste Group IT International (EG IT INT) is the IT service provider of Erste Group, supplying solutions to all entities. It provides development, implementation and integration as well as operation of group-wide solutions. Aimed at offering the best service at the best price, EG IT INT plays a key strategic role within Erste Group.
You are just at the beginning of your professional career and are passionate about solution design and analysis? Are you looking for an opportunity to prove yourself through your commitment and willingness to learn? Do you want to work on a detailed level and to develop into an expert in your field? Then take your chance and become part of our team! The department 'Rating Processes and Solutions' (RPS) is responsible for customer rating solutions for the entire Erste Group. The department covers responsibilities over the whole project lifecycle and takes care of operational tasks related to the solutions in its area of competence as well.
- Support and carry out the technical analysis for our main rating solution both in projects as well as in operation topics
- Write software requirement specifications and attend review meetings with colleagues from Risk Management
- Review functional designs regarding solution architecture, future business needs and expectations
- Analyze functional defects in the system and find solutions for bug fixing
- Prepare test cases and execute functional tests
- Cooperate strongly with the support team regarding input for functional or user tests
- Facilitate efficient communication between the project team, the test team and the development team
- You graduated from a school of higher technical education (HTL) or hold a university degree with a specialization in Computer Science or Information Systems
- You have a good understanding of IT concepts and want to design efficient solutions for our business partners
- You possess a general understanding of all phases of solution development
- You are highly interested to develop comprehensive and detailed specifications
- You have good organizational and analytical skills as well as a process and solution oriented way of thinking
- You describe yourself as a communicative team-player with good time management skills and an independent working style
- You are fluent in German and English for both verbal and written communication; CEE language skills are an advantage
- We support your professional and personal development at all times
- Our employees appreciate attractive career opportunities, flexible working hours, possibility to do home office, numerous social benefits and a professional working atmosphere
- We offer regular conference visits, subsidized food at Erste Campus and supply near infinite of coffee and sparkling water
- A competitive and performance-related salary dependent on your professional and personal qualifications is granted - the minimum wage for this position in accordance with the respective collective agreement is EUR 34.454,-- gross per year
- We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer without regard to age, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation or national origin. We live diversity!
- Discover and enjoy the benefits of Erste Group
We are looking forward to fill the position at the earliest possible date - apply now! #believeinyourself