You probably have never heard of us – but we're sure you've listened through us.
StreamUnlimited is a main player in the field of Chromecast built-in ™, Google Voice Assistant, Amazon Alexa, Apple AirPlay2 and top-notch audio technology. We are building the technology behind the worlds most renowned brands in smart speakers, hi-fi music equipment and
music streaming apps.
It's very likely that you have a product at home driven by software developed by us.
So, since you're already familiar with us – maybe you'd like to pay us a visit too. And even stay. Because you might find our company a great place to work.
- You contribute to our BSP development for both internal and customer projects as embedded Linux software developer
- Your work involves tailoring the Linux Kernel for our target platforms (NXP, AMLogic, Qualcomm,...) by supporting Yocto layers
- You share your knowledge with colleagues and gain yours by actively colaborating beyond projects and work packages
- You are proficient in Linux Kernel development, ideally kernel drivers, device trees, and also the U-Boot bootloader
- You have sophisticated C language skills, C++ is of advantage, too
- You are well familiar with the Yocto or OpenEmbedded projects, or similar tools to create individual Linux distributions
- Working with embedded systems is your passion, you are not afraid of oscilloscopes and soldering irons
- You are able to read schematics and understand commonly used electrical interface busses (I2C, SPI, I2S for audio) in hardware and software
- Innovative and fast-growing enterprise
- Part of your work visible on company github https://github.com/streamunlimited and sometime also upstream
- Skilled HW department in Vienna which can even do BGA reworks
- Cover of relocation costs and assistance with acquiring a work permit
- A team oriented, informal and international work environment
- Good accessibility , free parking
- Several benefits: various restaurants nearby, regular company gatherings, flexible working hours