At Elektrobit (EB) we are working toward a world in which mobility causes zero fatalities, produces low emissions, and transforms your commute into quality time. In our collaboration with our customers, including Audi, BMW, Daimler, Ford, GM, Volkswagen Group, Volvo, and many more, we live and breathe our passion for automotive software and for the mobility of tomorrow.
Do you want to help shape the future of automotive software? Do you have a passion for agile software development? We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities for personal and professional development. Sounds interesting? Then join our development team to work with us on the driving of tomorrow!
You bring enthusiasm for ...
- working in a highly motivated developers-team as a scrum master.
- planning and moderating sprint events.
- following up on actions from retrospectives and updating the status to the team.
- checking on process compliance of the team and guiding them to follow it.
- tracking progress of the teams on sprints via KPI's.
- monitoring the team impediments and supporting in solving them.
- coordinating and following up within the team and other agile teams on team impediments, risks and dependencies.
We are looking for a colleague who ...
- has several years of experience as software developer (preferably for embedded systems based on C language).
- is familiar with state of the art development methods and tools.
- has professional experience as a Scrum Master in cross-functional teams.
- has excellent communication skills with an agile mindset.
- has a technical background and the ability to understand the issues of complex projects (studies in information technologies, electronics or similar).
- is proficient in creating communication channels.
- ideally has experience with scaled agile frameworks (e.g. SAFe).
- Your profile is completed by your profound English and German skills (written and spoken).
In addition to a great team, Elektrobit Austria offers ...
- enthusiastic colleagues in multinational teams and the possibility of international cooperation
- flexible working hours and mobile work
- a familiar and informal working environment as well as cool team events, sports and music groups, work-health activities as well as
- individual and varied training opportunities
- lunch vouchers for the restaurants around our location in the 7th district
- annual ticket for public transport, and
- above all, the joy of working in an innovative business.
This announced position is payed with an attractive and market-based salary. The minimum annual gross salary according to the IT-collective agreement "ST1 Regelstufe" EUR 44.660,--. Of course an overpay is determined, the specific amount is based on relevant work experience.
Apply quickly and easily via our job portal, where you can also import your resume data automatically.
Further information on development opportunities, corporate culture, and benefits can be found at
We will be happy to answer your questions; call us on +43 (0)1 59983-7060.