At Elektrobit (EB) we are working toward a world in which mobility causes zero fatalities, produces low emissions, and transforms your commute into quality time. In our collaboration with our customers, including Audi, BMW, Daimler, Ford, GM, Volkswagen Group, Volvo, and many more, we live and breathe our passion for automotive software and for the mobility of tomorrow.
Join our team and help shape the future of the automobile.
- You take responsibility of feature implementation and integration for automotive communication software together with other software engineers.
- You will be part of our embedded software development team.
- You will design and implement tests to improve quality of the code and support the team to monitor and improve quality.
- You will support in effort estimations for features.
- You will be contributing in all life-cycle phases of a series product development.
- You will have a sound technical know-how of the product, this enables you to contribute to all technical aspects.
- You hold a University degree in computer science or a similar field and you have experience using C or C++ programming language
- You have basic knowledge of Automotive communication protocols (relevant industry practice SPICE, ASIL etc. are advantageous but not mandatory)
- You want to deliver high quality software
- You have an autonomous and self-reliant way of working
- You love to master your craftmanship and your tools
- You are a team player and you like the idea of agile development
- You enjoy working in an international environment and communicate daily with different locations in English, skills in German language are a plus
What we offer
- Working on exciting and future-oriented projects in international collaboration within a multicultural and diverse team
- A healthy work/life balance through access to mobile work and tailored work time models
- Working part-time from your home location in Austria, which must not necessarily be the Vienna area
- An informal working environment throughout the company with no dress code
- Location-specific benefits such as a lunch vouchers, team events, fruit snacks, company breakfast and much more
- Ongoing training and education via our EB Academy
- Opportunities for personal development through a range of training courses provided by our academy
This announced position is payed with an attractive and market-based salary. The minimum annual gross salary according to the IT-collective agreement "ST1 Regelstufe" EUR 44.660,--. Of course an overpay is determined, the specific amount is based on relevant work experience.
Apply quickly and easily via our job portal, where you can also import your resume data automatically.
Further information on development opportunities, corporate culture, and benefits can be found at
We will be happy to answer your questions; call us on +43 (0)1 59983-7060.