The future of banking is digital, and IT is the key to this change. Erste Digital is the digital enabler that drives innovative IT solutions for Erste Group, the leading banking group in CEE. Our service involves "run the bank" as well as "change the bank" activities. Our more than 2,000 IT experts and enthusiasts deliver best-in-class IT solutions and services to all Erste Group entities and by this directly to Erste Group's more than 16 million customers. Are you ready to work for one of the most innovative and largest IT companies in the CEE region? Then hit the "apply now" button.
Group Trading department is part of the division Group Corporates and Markets supporting Erste Group's Trading business. The department provides the full spectrum of IT Services, from business analysis and requirements engineering to implementation and integration as well as solution management and daily operation of our trading applications.
In order to strengthen the team and meet the demands of our customers we are expanding the team and are looking for students for a part-time job to support our solution management team.
We are looking for a person that takes ownership, has good communication skills, and ideally a strong technical background.
- Create and update solution operational manuals and IT support process documentation
- IT operations and application maintenance during business hours
- Handle customer change requests, incidents and problems according to defined processes and policies
- Communicate with external vendors of trading applications in case of troubleshooting, change requests, maintenance, etc.
What you bring to the team
- A current technical education (FH, university) in the field of computer science, business informatics, IT or similar
- Knowledge of at least one programming/scripting language and experience with installation and configuration of applications running on Linux Red Hat/Windows Server
- Interest in banking and the domain trading business and products (e.g. securities, bonds)
- Ability to work well with people and quickly establish good working relationships with clients
- You take responsibility and commit to the team's goals
- Enthusiasm for continuous learning
- Part-time internship (20-30h/week) at least 6 months, preferably longer, in an interesting and dynamic field
- Opportunity to be part of an experienced team, gain first work experience, and work with a motivated, ambitious, multi-national team and to cooperate with many colleagues, functions and units across the Erste Group in our region
- Flexible working hours with the option of Home-Office (upon agreement)
- Discover the benefits of Erste Digital
- We guarantee an internship allowance of minimum EUR 1.440,00 gross per month (on a full-time basis)
- Erste Group considers the diversity of its employees as key to innovation and success. As employer we are proud to offer everyone equal chances, irrespective of age, skin color, religious belief, gender, sexual orientation or origin.