SCARLETRED is a rapid growing digital health company with a highly innovative medical software product and service pipeline. We are seeking new, experienced and hands-on team members who think outside of the box, deliver revolutionary ideas and like to work in a fast-paced environment.
Would you like to become a member of our interdisciplinary team and work for Europe's leading digital health company? We are continously looking for young professionals like you to support converting our mission. As a team member at SCARLETRED, you'll be getting full insights into working in a fast-paced scale-up, learning from the best in the industry! join our international and collaborative work environment as we strive towards our vision of accelerating the transition to a digital world. Apply today to shape the future of medicine.
- Developing, testing, deploying, maintaining and improving software (/apps & SDK) that will shape the future of digital medicine
- Collaborating with your cross-functional team to make sure we reach our goals
- Automated testing, continuous integration, continuous deployment, DevSecOps will be part of your daily life, not just buzzwords to impress your team's stakeholders
- Designing and building software with security built-in, not bolt-on
Skills & Qualifications
- You have experience with mobile development (Swift), ARKit4 and passion for exploring new technologies in your field
- While you are an expert in iOS development, you are also open for stepping outside your comfort zone (Android or backend development) to help your team
- You care deeply about quality, testability and maintainability of your code
- You have a proactive attitude and take ownership for your code
- You learn quickly and easily adapt to change
- You're fluent in German or English
Our final offer will depend on your skills and experience.
In addition, SCARLETRED offers attractive benefits:
- Flexible working hours
- Latest hardware and software
- Modern working spot and office space
- Room for personal and professional development
- Motivated agile team with common vision and dynamic work structure
- Starting from EUR 40.000, an overpayment is possible depending on your individual qualification and relevant professional experience
- Please submit your application in German or English with your CV & Portfolio
We do also offer this and other jobs under flexible scope and conditions of master thesis project(s), so do not hesitate and reach out to us.
We are happy to meet and get to know you in person!
Please submit your applications in German or English to:
Read more about this and our other job offers at: