Drink More Water, together we grow.
All the great people here at waterdrop (www.waterdrop.com) have been shaking up the market with our innovative microdrinks and microteas that make drinking more water fun, convenient and more sustainable. We're proud to have saved countless plastic bottles in the process as well as having significantly reduced carbon emissions compared to prefilled beverages. Following our rapid growth to well over 1+ million satisfied customers, 19+ stores across Europe and the US, numerous dedicated B2B customers and being listed in over 8,000+ retail markets, we can't wait to take this journey to the next level.
Become part of this journey and join our passionate and driven team now.
waterdrop® Performance Marketing Trainee Program:
- As a Trainee Performance Marketing (m/f/d) you get the chance to learn about and support in all aspects of Performance Marketing within one of Europe's fastest growing E-Commerce companies
- You are supporting the Performance Marketing team in Paid Search & Paid Social (Facebook, Pinterest, Tiktok,...) whilst gaining valuable insights and getting trained by our experienced team members
- With the support of your team members you actively increase our marketing performance and decisively contribute to the company's success to help people to "drink more water"
- You learn how to manage accounts and implement optimizations to improve performance and online campaign profitability on Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, TikTok and other channels
- You are creating compelling social ads and you optimize ads, product catalogues and landing pages based on your campaigns' performance
- You carry out research to identify new opportunities and expand campaigns
- You will get the chance to also gain insights into CRM and E-Commerce Operations
Your strengths and required qualifications:
- You have outstandingly graduated from university (with a focus on marketing)
- You have gained first working experiences (eg during internships) in the field of online marketing
- You have a big affinity for tech, you learn to use new tools quickly and you are highly data driven
- You are a fast learner and you are highly driven to learn everything about performance marketing in a fast-paced environment
- You love a vibrant, fast-paced working environment that spurs you on to reach your highest performance
What we offer you:
- A high level of responsibility from day one, working in a young, international, dynamic working environment
- A high learning curve and attractive career opportunities in one of Europe's most successful e-commerce companies
- 1000 Euro training budget per year for your individual development
- 5 Euro lunch voucher per day for a break with your colleagues
- Free vouchers for myClubs sports classes
- Legendary summer and Christmas parties!
The minimum salary for this position is EUR 35.000 gross per year. Depending on your qualifications, there is the willingness for overpayment.
Wanna Drop in? Send your application documents in English or German through our online application system. We are looking forward to reading from you soon.