As a part of TTTech Group, TTTech Computertechnik AG is a technology leader in safety control platforms and real-time networks for Industrial IoT and aerospace applications. Solutions from TTTech ensure safety and electronic robustness for a more connected and automated world. For the support of our DevOps & Documentation team in Vienna we are looking for a
Technical Writer – Automotive (m/f/d)
If autonomous driving doesn't just mean bumper cars to you, Advanced Driving Assistance System means more than just a chauffeur or a breakdown service, and functional safety isn't just a seat belt, then read on...
To be able to support even more projects in our Automotive business unit, we are looking for another juggler of knowledge and words. Your main responsibility is to create and maintain user documentation for safety relevant hardware and software, in compliance with the relevant norms and company-wide documentation standards.
Doesn't sound very challenging? Well, then show us your expertise in juggling the following:
- input (facts) and output (words)
- developers, project and product managers
- timelines and priorities
Your main place of work is with the development and support team of your business unit, but you will also have a "base camp" in the documentation core team, in order to strengthen the flow of information between the departments. In addition to your project work, you will participate in the development of the documentation processes and support the core team in their terminology work.
- Autonomously creating and maintaining user documentation for safety-relevant hardware and software for TTTech Auto
- Review certification documents and user documentation
- Supporting the documentation core team in improving the documentation framework and working on terminology issues
- Assist the developers in evaluating and improving the usability of our products and keep a close eye on the compliance with relevant standards and corporate documentation standards
- Take over translation and documentation tasks for other departments
- Basic technical understanding and an affinity towards technology
- Hands-on experience in technical writing and/or technical editing is desirable
- Knowledge of LaTeX and documentation standards (e.g., STE100) desirable
- Passion for explaining complex technical issues in a comprehensible way
- Ability to prioritize and strong coordination skills
- Proactive attitude to work and have a radar for documentation-relevant topics arising in development
- First-class question-asker – able to ask the right questions to get the right answers
- Excellent language and writing skills in English and German
- Exciting work environment – share our passion for high-tech innovation and cutting-edge technologies
- Unique team spirit – join our dedicated team of international experts
- Central office location – benefit from our office location in the heart of Vienna
- Individual development opportunities – choose from our broad training offers and career opportunities
- Flexible working arrangements – tailor your work according to your personal needs
Join us and support the development of cutting-edge technologies for a more connected, automated and sustainable world. As part of our team you contribute to more safety and electronic robustness for our innovative solutions. We celebrate diversity and encourage anyone who is passionate about our services and products to apply, it is our ambition to provide room for your continuous personal and professional growth.
This position is subject to the Collective Agreement for Employees in the Metal Trade (Kollektivvertrag für Angestellte Metallgewerbe). We remunerate your performance with a minimum salary of 40,000.- Euro gross per year. We offer an overpayment in accordance with your previous work experience and qualifications.
Does our offer sound interesting? If so, we look forward to receiving your complete online application and the opportunity to discuss further details in person.