TTTech Auto AG is a part of TTTech Group and offers solutions for the challenges of future mobility. In the past 20 years, we have gathered unique know-how in driver assistance systems and automated driving. We have developed safety software and hardware platforms that fuel our partner's innovative projects. Together with leading car manufacturers and renowned partners we are paving the way to make automated driving a reality. For the expansion of our Projects and Services group in Vienna we are looking for a
Software Project Manager Automotive (m/f/d)
In this challenging role you will manage the realization of important change requests and new features for our customers in an agile project environment. As we trust in the competences of our employees, you as a Project Manager with affinity for development & organisational processes will be leading a team of professionals, reaching our ambitious development goals and satisfying our valued customers and partner companies.
- Management of complex, safety critical automotive ECU development projects
- Interface between our customers and our development teams for technical clarifications
- Preparing new features together with our experts for implementation readiness (continuous exploration)
- Comprehensive and professional project planning in an agile environment
- Coordination of development partners and development teams, onsite and nearshore
- Coordination of release content with release manager, issue manager and change manager
- Proactive risk management throughout all project phases
- Ongoing and predictive reporting to our customers and heads of department
- University degree in a technical field of study
- Minimum 3 years of project management experience of embedded automotive software projects
- Profound technical knowledge in the field of ECU development and automotive quality and safety standards (ASPICE, ISO 26262)
- Practical experience in leading software development teams
- Knowledge of ADAS systems is an advantage
- Practical experience using Atlassian Tools (Jira, Confluence) is beneficial
- Management personality with a pragmatic approach and goal-oriented way of working
- Entrepreneurial thinking and action taking combined with an appreciative leadership style
- Excellent command of English, German is beneficial
- Willingness to travel (max. 15%)
- Exciting work environment – share our passion for high-tech innovation and cutting-edge technologies
- Unique team spirit – join our dedicated team of international experts
- Central office location – benefit from our office location in the heart of Vienna
- Individual development opportunities – choose from our broad training offers and career opportunities
- Flexible working arrangements – tailor your work according to your personal needs
Join us and support the development of cutting-edge technologies for a more connected and automated world of tomorrow. We provide room for continuous personal and professional growth. As part of our team, you are helping to make autonomous driving a reality on a global scale.
This position is subject to the Collective Agreement for Employees in the Metal Trade (Kollektivvertrag für Angestellte Metallgewerbe). We remunerate your performance with a minimum salary of 50,000.- Euro gross per year. We offer an overpayment in accordance with your previous work experience and qualifications.
Does our offer sound interesting? If so, we look forward to receiving your complete online application and the opportunity to discuss further details in person.