As a part of TTTech Group, TTTech Computertechnik AG is a technology leader in safety control platforms and real-time networks for Industrial IoT and aerospace applications. Solutions from TTTech ensure safety and electronic robustness for a more connected and automated world. For the expansion of our Aerospace team in Vienna we are looking for a
Network Verification Engineer – Aerospace (m/f/d)
Developing smart and reliable Switches, Network Interface Cards and Software Platforms, TTTech delivers the innovative components to make safety in flight communication for aircraft control systems a reality. In this function you will support our verification team in the implementation and enhancement of product, network and technology testing in the field of aerospace. Work with us on enabling the future of aerospace and space communication networks!
- Verification planning and execution at the system-level
- Test planning, test case creation and execution (manually as well as automated)
- Test-bench maintenance & enhancement
- Regular test reporting
- Support of formal artifacts drafting and approval
- Review of project requirements and test artefacts
- Testing of network architectures and performance
- Improve knowledge in TTE and TSN protocols and industrial standards
- Participate in process and tooling improvements
- University degree in a technical field of study preferably with a focus in electronics or informatics
- Experience in the Aerospace industry is a plus
- Profound technical knowledge in the field of integrated and embedded systems
- Experience with digital networks such as Ethernet, AFDX, TTE
- Knowledge in aerospace quality- and safety- standards, such as ARP4754, ARP4761, DO178, DO254 is of advantage
- Committed and reliable team player
- Solution orientation and analytical thinking
- Excellent command of English, German is a plus
- Exciting work environment – share our passion for high-tech innovation and cutting-edge technologies
- Unique team spirit – join our dedicated team of international experts
- Central office location – benefit from our office location in the heart of Vienna
- Individual development opportunities – choose from our broad training offers and career opportunities
- Flexible working arrangements – tailor your work according to your personal needs
Join us and support the development of cutting-edge technologies for a more connected, automated and sustainable world. As part of our team you contribute to more safety and electronic robustness for our innovative solutions. We celebrate diversity and encourage anyone who is passionate about our services and products to apply, it is our ambition to provide room for your continuous personal and professional growth.
This position is subject to the Collective Agreement for Employees in the Metal Trade (Kollektivvertrag für Angestellte Metallgewerbe). We remunerate your performance with a minimum salary of 40,000.- Euro gross per year. We offer an overpayment in accordance with your previous work experience and qualifications.
Does our offer sound interesting? If so, we look forward to receiving your complete online application and the opportunity to discuss further details in person.