As a part of TTTech Group, TTTech Computertechnik AG is a technology leader in safety control platforms and real-time networks for Industrial IoT and aerospace applications. Solutions from TTTech ensure safety and electronic robustness for a more connected and automated world. For the expansion of our IT team in Vienna we are looking for a
IT System Engineer – Microsoft (m/f/d)
Due to our steady growth, we are looking for reinforcement within our internal IT department with the aim of further professionalizing our own IT landscape and using state-of-the-art technologies effectively.
- Independent planning and implementation of complex IT projects
- Ensuring the ongoing operation of the on-site and O365 Microsoft Windows infrastructure
- Professional 2nd / 3rd level support within the Microsoft server environment
- Design, development and maintenance of the IT infrastructure
- Independent analysis and troubleshooting
- Maintenance and expansion of system documentation and monitoring
- Management and participation in IT projects
- Completed technical education (HTL, FH or equivalent)
- Several years of professional experience in a complex, heterogeneous system landscape
- Safety-oriented thinking, high affinity for IT security as well as scripting skills with Powershell
- Relevant experience with Microsoft: MSSQL, O365 and Exchange hybrid setup
- Experience with centralized logging (e.g. Splunk), cloud services (e.g. Azure) advantageable
- Basic knowledge of ISO 27000, experience with Confluence, Jira as well as Jenkins is an advantage
- Independent and structured way of working
- Good command of English, German is a plus
- Exciting work environment – share our passion for high-tech innovation and cutting-edge technologies
- Unique team spirit – join our dedicated team of international experts
- Central office location – benefit from our office location in the heart of Vienna
- Individual development opportunities – choose from our broad training offers and career opportunities
- Flexible working arrangements – tailor your work according to your personal needs
Join us and support the development of cutting-edge technologies for a more connected, automated and sustainable world. As part of our team you contribute to more safety and electronic robustness for our innovative solutions. We celebrate diversity and encourage anyone who is passionate about our services and products to apply, it is our ambition to provide room for your continuous personal and professional growth.
This position is subject to the Collective Agreement for Employees in the Metal Trade (Kollektivvertrag für Angestellte Metallgewerbe). We remunerate your performance with a minimum salary of 42,000.- Euro gross per year. We offer an overpayment in accordance with your previous work experience and qualifications.
Does our offer sound interesting? If so, we look forward to receiving your complete online application and the opportunity to discuss further details in person.