As a part of TTTech Group, TTTech Computertechnik AG is a technology leader in safety control platforms and real-time networks for Industrial IoT and aerospace applications. Solutions from TTTech ensure safety and electronic robustness for a more connected and automated world. For the expansion of our IT Security Operations team in Vienna we are looking for a
IT Security Expert (m/f/d)
Due to our constant growth, we are looking for reinforcements in the area of internal IT department with the aim of further professionalizing our own IT landscape and using it effectively with the advancement of our IT security processes.
- Introduction, development and review of IT security processes as well as specific documentation
- Implementation of technical measures for the continuous improvement of IT security
- Continuous security testing of existing IT services
- Planning, coordination and consulting to ensure IT security throughout the company
- Scan, detect and respond to Vulnerabilities (Vulnerability Management)
- Assist our external SOC in investigating incidents and handling of tickets
- Coordinate Security incident training and exercises for IT Employees
- Analysis of security incidents and threat potentials as well as interpretation and assessment of the risk status
- Completed technical training (HTL, FH or equivalent)
- Minimum of 5 years of professional experience in a similar position
- Knowledge of the applicable EU and Austrian data protection laws is an advantage
- Relevant experience in the field of IT security (e.g. CSIRT, Microsoft Security E3/E5, Security Consulting)
- Experiences with centralized logging (e. g. B. Splunk) and penetration testing of advantage
- Basic knowledge of ISO 27000, experience with TISAX, Confluence, Jira and Jenkins advantageous
- Self-employed, structured working methods and hands-on mentality
- Good knowledge of English, German is a plus
- Exciting work environment – share our passion for high-tech innovation and cutting-edge technologies
- Unique team spirit – join our dedicated team of international experts
- Central office location – benefit from our office location in the heart of Vienna
- Individual development opportunities – choose from our broad training offers and career opportunities
- Flexible working arrangements – tailor your work according to your personal needs
Join us and support the development of cutting-edge technologies for a more connected, automated and sustainable world. As part of our team you contribute to more safety and electronic robustness for our innovative solutions. We celebrate diversity and encourage anyone who is passionate about our services and products to apply, it is our ambition to provide room for your continuous personal and professional growth.
This position is subject to the Collective Agreement for Employees in the Metal Trade (Kollektivvertrag für Angestellte Metallgewerbe). We remunerate your performance with a minimum salary of 45,000.- Euro gross per year. We offer an overpayment in accordance with your previous work experience and qualifications.
Does our offer sound interesting? If so, we look forward to receiving your complete online application and the opportunity to discuss further details in person.