Paysafe is a leading global provider of end-to-end payment solutions. Our core purpose is to enable businesses and consumers to connect and transact seamlessly through our industry-leading capabilities in payment processing, digital wallets and online cash solutions. paysafecard is part of Paysafe Group and global market leader in online prepaid payment methods. Based in Vienna, the company is internationally active and present in nearly 50 countries around the world.
Your Key Responsibilities:
- Managing, adjusting and monitoring of our automated testing
- Manual functional testing as well as cross browser testing
- Organization of testing as embedded part of our development processes within JIRA
- Min. 3 years' professional experience, preferably within the payment industry or online agency
- degree in Web Development related program language would be a plus
- Experience in test driven processes
- Fluent in German and English
- Experience with automated testing approaches as Selenium and tools as Browserstack
- Min. 3 years' experience in testing
- Knowledge in using versioning tools as GIT and deployment build software tools
- Skills in using issue tracker tools (JIRA), project/process management tools (Asana, JIRA), etc.
- Affinity to understand enterprise web-system architectures
- Proactive attitude, self-motivation
- Excellent negotiation skills, a target- driven individual
- Networking skills
- Hands-on and international mindset
- Thinking out of the box
- Strong customer/merchant focus
- Ability to see the underlying "big picture" intuitively
- Both an international working environment and an open and great working atmosphere, where successes are celebrated together
- Excellent public transport connection
- Mobile Working, flexi-time (without core hours) and other great company benefits
- International development and career opportunities
- An annual gross salary starting from € 45.000,- with a view to increase based on the qualification and experience
We look forward to your application!
Paysafe is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity and are committed to providing a work environment of mutual respect to everyone without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.
Please find further information on www.paysafe.com